Hello everyone! I decided to make a journal about requests, because I get quite an amount of questions about them.
First of all, yes, I do take requests. I think it’s an excellent way of practising and it makes me draw things I’d normally never draw. If you want to see some examples of requests I’ve done, just take a look at my gallery. I have a special folder for it.
My rules regarding requests
I made up a few rules to make it easier for me, so please read the following carefully:
1. I’ve gotten notes about things I’d rather not draw, so here’s a little list of all the things I won’t draw:
- Fetish art
- Sexual art
2. One request at a time.
3. The maximum number of requests is two per person. (Yes, there are people who requested more, but that was when I didn’t get as many requests as I did now.)
Note: the number of requests per person may change due to me having more time or simply having less requests.
4. Please be patient. There are times that I work fast, but there are also times when I’m quite slow. I’m always doing my best though.
5. If you want to make a request, please send me a note. This is much easier for me to find.
When I’m drawing your request, I always…
1. Send you a sketch in private to see if you’re happy with it. This is also the easiest stage to change something.
2. Send you the finished piece in private to see if you don’t see any mistakes.
3. Submit the finished piece to DeviantArt. I also include your username in the description.
Requests are currently CLOSED
From now on I take three requests at a time. Right now I’ve got a little pile, so it may take a while before I open up again.
Note: the number of requests I take at a time may change due to me having more time or simply having less requests.
If you want to make a request, I’d suggest you keep an eye on this journal because:
First come, first served!